Use cases in IBM study show how to focus AI projects for maximum value

Use cases in IBM study show how to focus AI projects for maximum value

A new report on opportunities to create business value through artificial intelligence (AI) contains a data point that demonstrates the long way to go: by the end of 2022, one in four large companies, or 25% , should be past the pilot phase to operationalize its work on AI. The remaining 75% are piloting or …

Use cases in IBM study show how to focus AI projects for maximum value Read More »